2022 – OUR PERENNIAL GATHERING! GRASSLAND RESTORATION FORUM FALL INFORMATION SESSION
Online registration is not available for the 2022 GRF Fall Information Session. Please return to this page soon.
The theme is notes from the field: project, research & regulation.
We’ve moved our Fall Information Session online!
November 18, 8:30 – 15:30
Regular Rate $40
Student/Agriculture Rate $20
Originally advertised as a return to our roots with an in-person gathering this year, we have altered the format to online only so we can proceed with the current pandemic climate. (We did NOT want to miss another one as we did in 2020!)
We will miss seeing everyone and hope to back to the usual format in 2022 with traditional cinnamon buns and a catered lunch. On the upside, the cost for the day is considerably less
As always in the spirit of open information sharing the Grassland (formerly Foothills) Restoration Forum Fall Information session gathers a variety of stakeholders and interested parties to exchange current information on grassland conservation, restoration and reclamation.
We have a full day’s agenda from 8:30am to 3:30pm on November 18th, 2021. A DRAFT Agenda for the day will be posted on the website shortly, but here’s a few tidbits of the topics to be covered:
Silver Sagebrush Propagation and Planting Densities for Habitat Restoration
Working in Native Grasslands-A Primer for Project Managers and Contractors
- Special Areas Environmental Field Report and Accompanying Guidance Document
- Recommended Monitoring Protocols for Targeted Grazing & Weed Free Forage
- Erosion Control & Contaminated Soils Solutions
Ecological Mapping & Landscaping
Projects & Updates Big & Small
The New Film! The Stavely Research Ranch – a Range Science Classroom Since 1949
Please fill out the form below or email donna directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notations on Registration due to Virtual Format:
- You will receive confirmation of registration and payment, but you will not receive the final agenda and meeting access information until November 17th, the day before the information session. This will allow us to accommodate access restriction to confirmed attendees only. An email will be sent out with meeting access information and the final agenda. If you have any trouble with it or do not receive it the day before, please contact Donna at: email@example.com
- The GRF is a non-profit organization doing our best to keep fees as low as possible to ensure that events and information are accessible to everyone. Traditionally, the Fall Information is also our biggest fundraising opportunity of the year. Because the fees are so low and admin costs to manage refunds and such are prohibitive, for the Virtual Conference Only we are unable to honor a refund policy and ask that you consider fees for the unattended event a donation to the continuation of the Grassland Restoration Forum. Thanks for your understanding of this matter!
- Along the same lines, we have set up a ‘Digital Donation Box’ in conjunction with online registration and Paypal payments should you choose to provide a little extra for the organization. If you or your company may be interested or able to provide more significant sponsorship please contact Donna at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements and ensure proper credit is provided at the event.
Purchase the regular rate now:
Purchase the student rate now: